DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, ISDB-T, ASI USB Probe
The DTU-238 RF Probe and RFXpert software are a comprehensive solution designed to provide real-time analysis and monitoring of terrestrial and cable signals (DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2 and ISDB-T RF channels). The RFXpert software is intended to be loaded by the end-user on a PC or laptop and work in conjunction with the DTU-238 RF Probe. RFXpert provides complete RF analysis and logging, along with transport stream recording.
RFXpert provides easy-to-read spectral displays, both constellation and eye diagram displays, and the ability to see rotated DVB-T2 constellations in their true orientation.
• True demodulated digital reading for MER, Pre-BER and Post BER.
• A proof-positive method of signal documentation or drop-point comparisons with programmable, user defined logging and auto-inspection capabilities
Adding StreamXpert 2.0 to a DTU-238 makes for a cost-effective and user-friendly HEVC/H.264/MPEG2 transport stream analyzer. Signals can be analyzed from either the ASI or RF inputs of the DTU-238 and can be validated against industry standard ETR101-290 templates. Transport streams can also be captured in the field with StreamXpert 2.0 for later use.
• Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG Transport Streams
• PCR Accuracy and ETR101-290 checking
• Integrated HEVC/H.264/MPEG2 video decoding with MPEG, AAC and AC3 audio support