Sencore Impulse 200E logs in to your Facebook account when using Facebook live streaming service, but we do not save your personal data on our server.
However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for Impulse200E Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “device” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.