Our ProCare customer support and professional service options are designed to maximize total value to our customers while minimizing total cost of ownership.
We understand when a challenging situation occurs you need quick access to expert resources to help address the issue. Our ProCare technicians, trainers, engineers, and product specialists understand your business, your technologies, and the value of your time. Sencore is dedicated to helping our customers plan, install, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot their video delivery business through a simple and efficient approach.
Our model is based on best practices and your specific requirements. Our ProCare options and industry experts are here to support needs when you need them.
ProCare Standard Support
The ProCare Standard support ensures a satisfying ownership experience for the life of the product and includes:
- Expert technical assistance
- Case Management
- User manuals and FAQs
ProCare Premium Support
The ProCare Premium support plan includes all the value of our Standard plan and offers options including:
- Emergency After Hours Assistance – 24/7
- Equipment loaner program
- Onsite support program
Sencore’s Product Warranty includes one full year of repair parts and labor plus a 30-day instant replacement. Sencore also offers Extended Service Agreements that allows you to lengthen the product warranty and be covered for the years to come.
The Sencore Product Warranty makes sure you are covered if a hardware issue should occur:
- Covers product repair parts and labor for the first year of ownership
- A hardware failure within the first 30 days of ownership will have an instant replacement delivered
With the goal of saving time and money, Sencore has designed the Extended Service Agreement (ESA) program:
- Extend the standard 1 year warranty of your instrument for an additional 2 or 4 years – giving you a complete coverage of 3 to 5 years
- Hassle-free processing that eliminates future maintenance cost including all labor, replacement parts, and other expenses
- Locks into today’s prices for tomorrow’s service needs
Our ProCare professional services team includes some of the most experienced industry experts in digital video and audio broadcast applications and technologies. We offer our customers the following suite of ala carte services delivered by one of our team of experts:
- Product and technology training
- System planning and consultation
- Onsite Installation and integration assistance
- Onsite service, support and troubleshooting
- View all available classes here.
Service and Repair – RMA form
If your unit requires repair or calibration please submit this form and one of our ProCare Specialists will contact you with an RMA (return material authorization) number and shipping instructions for the return of your unit. The following service options include:
- Proof of Performance (POP) before and after data testing
- Certificate of Conformance (COC)
- Pre-repair estimating available for $65 that is credited back to you when work is performed
- 120 day warranty on repairs