Even though NAB has been pushed to 2022 we want to connect in 2021! We want to hear about your specific applications and offer customized solutions directly. Sencore will get you and your team a dedicated account manager and a product manager together to discuss your specific needs and applications. Provide a brief description of the project and we will get the meeting scheduled.
- ATSC 3.0 to TS Multi-Channel Transcoder, TXS 3800 – The TXS 3800 is a dense ATSC 3.0 transcoder, capable of transcoding up to 4 ATSC 3.0 services in a single chassis. Video can be transcoded to MPEG-2 and H.264, along with down-scaling, transrating and caption conversion. Audio is transcoded to either AC-3 or AAC and service names are mapped into standard TVCT format. Once transcoded, all elements are packaged into an MPEG transport stream and output as a traditional MPEG/IP transport stream for downstream use.
- ATSC 3.0 Signal Level Meter, SLM 1530 – The first of its kind, ultra-portable ATSC 3.0 handheld signal level meter (SLM 1530), is the perfect solution for broadcast professionals testing new ATSC 3.0 equipment and installations. Beyond ATSC 3.0, the meter includes full support for legacy ATSC 1.0 and QAM-B cable signals, making it a versatile tool for testing, installation, and maintenance.
This lightweight meter includes in-depth RF measurements, such as signal level, MER, BER, S/N, and constellation diagrams. The powerful spectrum analyzer feature is available for a single channel or full spectrum view. The pass/fail metrics make it quick and easy to identify issues in any system and the built-in decoder makes it simple to decode these new signals on the go.
- ATSC 3.0 Receiver Decoder, ARD 3100/3400 – Sencore’s ARD 3000 series of ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enables users to decode a single channel (ARD 3100) or up to four channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform. The product is perfectly suited for re-encode or confidence monitoring applications in existing distribution systems.
The ARD 3000 series includes an ATSC 3.0 RF input allowing the user to tune to an RF channel and decode up to four services. Decoded services are output via 4x3G-SDI for UHD services or 3G/HD/SD-SDI for HD and SD services. Unit configuration is done using the intuitive web GUI or through APIs like REST and SNMP.
- Internet Distribution Gateway, DMG 7000 – Utilizing the latest software-based platform from Sencore, the DMG 7000 is focused on providing a gateway between broadcast MPEG/IP networks and internet-based distribution protocols. These ever-growing protocols like SRT, Zixi, RIST and HLS allow content providers to use consumer-based internet connections to provide reliable, low-cost distribution networks. No longer is high-cost satellite and fiber links required to backhaul high quality content from remote sites to head-ends or distribute content to regional hubs. Being a software-based, the DMG 7000 can be deployed on COTS hardware in a variety of form factors from mini-PCs to 1RU rack mount servers and virtual environments such as AWS or Google Cloud. Reduce your CAPEX and OPEX expenditures and utilize the latest technologies in internet distribution to broadcast your content.
- Network Decoder, Impulse 300D – The Impulse 300D is a dynamic approach to the single channel decoder concept. At its core, the 300D is a versatile broadcast video processor, capable of receiving content over traditional facility multicast as well as OTT “internet” sources. The decoder itself offers a large range output ports including SDI, HDMI, and even analog video with RCA stereo for legacy applications. Offering a solid foundation of broadcast-tier features with support up to 4K/UHD via HDMI, the 300D is one of our most cross-compatible appliances in the Sencore portfolio. Use as a stand-alone DIY content delivery or rack-mountable up to three units in 1RU in traditional head-ends.
- High capacity Digital Media Gateway, DMG 4000 – The Sencore DMG 4100/4200 platform is a dedicated solution for high speed video networking, enhanced IP security, video distribution and contribution. Designed for near limitless capacity, extensive video awareness, enhanced security, operational simplicity and exceptionally high reliability, the platform redefines video delivery.
With IP network technology and infrastructure evolving, the distribution of video is changing.
- Signal Collection Platform – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy unit for acquiring and backhauling nearly any video signals across the internet. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to acquire feeds that may have previously been too costly or difficult. Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
To download datasheets, view features and product specifications or request demos, visit www.sencore.com