Sencore – the gateway to better video delivery, is a rapidly growing technology company that provides a broad range of innovative products and services enabling efficient, high-quality video delivery – will be exhibiting at NAB 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth W2500 April 16-19, 2023. Sencore is excited to be able to launch a brand new platfrom to their already vast portfolio, along with showcasing additional new and featured products. To schedule a meeting in advance with a member of the team, reach out today!
- Internet Delivery Platform, Centra Gateway – Centra Gateway is Sencore’s new powerful video transport platform geared to deliver your content reliably and securely. Deployable in cloud and on-premise; namely for the reception, transmission and conversion of internet protocols for optimized distribution of video. Protocols supported include RIST, SRT, Zixi, and HLS, along with MPEG over IP. Centra Gateway has the capability to monitor and analyze the entire network which provides insight into every mile of video transport allowing broadcasters to put eyes – and hands – on all components of their network, quickly and easily.
- Network Decoder, Impulse 300D – The Impulse 300D is a dynamic approach to the single channel decoder concept. At its core, the 300D is a versatile broadcast video processor, capable of receiving content over traditional facility multicast as well as OTT “internet” sources. The decoder itself offers a large range output ports including SDI, HDMI, and even analog video with RCA stereo for legacy applications. Offering a solid foundation of broadcast-tier features with support up to 4K/UHD via HDMI, the 300D is one of our most cross-compatible appliances in the Sencore portfolio. Use as a stand-alone DIY content delivery or rack-mountable up to three units in 1RU in traditional head-ends.
- 4K UHD Receiver Decoder, Impulse 400D – Impulse 400D is a powerful and cost-effective 4K UHD receiver decoder/gateway that supports MPEG-2/H.264/H.265 (HEVC) UHD/HD/SD decoding. With a versatile selection of input/output interfaces, the 400D is ideal to support professional digital turn-around and decoding applications. Decode, re-mulitplex or retransmit content up to 4K using industry standard protocols and IP infrastructures. Perfect for applications such as Internet Delivery, monitoring, digital-turnaround, digital signage, hospitality and enterprise video delivery.
- ATSC 3.0 to TS Multi-Channel Transcoder, TXS 3800 – The TXS 3800 is a dense ATSC 3.0 transcoder, capable of transcoding up to 4 ATSC 3.0 services in a single chassis. Video can be transcoded to MPEG-2 and H.264, along with down-scaling, transrating and caption conversion. Audio is transcoded to either AC-3 or AAC and service names are mapped into standard TVCT format. Once transcoded, all elements are packaged into an MPEG transport stream and output as a traditional MPEG/IP transport stream for downstream use.
- ATSC 3.0 RF Monitoring, VB258 – Sencore’s VideoBRIDGE monitoring system has been enhanced with a new 4-port RF blade capable of monitoring ATSC 3.0 broadcasts. With this expanded functionality, the VideoBRIDGE system continues its end-to-end monitoring capabilities, allowing customers to monitor signals and streams from ingest, through processing, and to final delivery. With deep RF metrics, constellation digrams, and active alarming, the VB258 brings customers future-proof RF monitoring with ATSC 3.0 and full backwards compatibility with ATSC 1.0 and other worldwide cable and terrestrial RF fomats. And with twice the inputs of previous RF blades, the VB258 provides unparalleled RF monitoring density.
- ATSC 3.0 Receiver Decoder, ARD 3100/3400 – Sencore’s ARD 3000 series of ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enables users to decode a single channel (ARD 3100) or up to four channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform. The product is perfectly suited for re-encode or confidence monitoring applications in existing distribution systems. The ARD 3000 series includes an ATSC 3.0 RF input allowing the user to tune to an RF channel and decode up to four services. Decoded services are output via 4x3G-SDI for UHD services or 3G/HD/SD-SDI for HD and SD services. Unit configuration is done using the intuitive web GUI or through APIs like REST and SNMP.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Modular Video Processing Platform, Omnihub 6/16 – The OmniHub 6/16 is a new generation of media platform in a modular design that focuses on both cost-effective commercial TV market and traditional DTV market. Thanks to the benefit of high-density, strong-performance and large-flexibility, the Omnihub 6/16 can meet all major video delivery requirements of signal receiving, descrambling, encoding, multiplexing, modulation and IP or ASI processing in one unit. Due to its compact design and powerful functionality, it can be widely used at hotels, hospitals, communities, clubs, on campus and DTV headend rooms, where massive programs are required to be processed in a cost-effective way.
Sencore is annouing a new transcoding module for Omnihub 6 platform, which is a professional grade linear video (MPEG2/H.264/HEVC) and audio (MPEG1L2, AAC, AC3) transcoder which can optimize videos for any platform or device, without compromising resolution or bitrate. This flexible software solution allows to transcode up to 48 channels of H.264 HD channels to MPEG2 HD in 1RU and with a user-friendly interface and easy-to-use controls.
- Multichannel Multiformat Receiver Decoder, MRD 7000 – Sencore’s latest receiver, MRD7000 utilizes a new software-based platform to create a multichannel, multiformat professional decoder. Staying agile is paramount in today’s market and the MRD 7000 is able to deliver. Decode HEVC/H.264/MPEG2 up to 4K/UHD resolutions at high bitrate with support for 4:2:2 10-bit video including HDR and WCG. Multichannel decode allows the MRD 7000 to process up to 4x HD services or 1x UHD service in a 1RU chassis. Output options include 4x3G-SDI (two sample interleave & four quadrant), 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0B and SMPTE 2110 via 25GB fiber. To make SMPTE 2110 application more practical, MRD 7000 now supports AMWA NMOS which specifies protocols for unit discovery, registration and connection management in IP production environments. Support of NMOS IS-04 (Discovery & Registration) and NMOS IS-05 (Device Connection Management) provides a solid bedrock for implementation with other vendor equipments in the same ecosystem.
- Digital Media Gateway – The DMG 4000 is a complete solution for live contribution, remote production and distribution systems requiring the latest transport and light compression technologies. This high density, high reliability platform supports JPEG XS encode/decode, ST 2110 routing with NMOS, HEVC/H.264 encode/decode, SRT and Zixi. The DMG 4000 offers a flexible and secure video transport platform ready to face the challenges of modern broadcast systems.
Sencore is excited to announce the radical improvements to SRT streaming density in the DMG 4200, enabling more than 192 SRT connections at 18Gbit/s. This is a game changer for on-premise SRT transport and conversion.
- Internet Delivery Encoder and Transcoder – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a small, cost-effective and easy-to-deploy encoder/transcoder for content acquisition, PEG encoding or transporting of nearly any video signal. Pairing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding/transcoding with robust internet delivery protocols, such as RIST, SRT and Zixi; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to deliver content throughout any workflow. With encoding and transcoding packed into a single package, gone are the days of having to worry about what the ingest format is; whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, distribution, education, government, sporting events, public addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.