Sioux Falls, SD – Sencore, the gateway to video delivery, recently announced a new feature release to its ever-expanding Internet Distribution Gateway platform, the DMG 7000. RIST, the reliable internet streaming protocol, now includes two new features: link bonding and seamless switching. These two powerful features will take internet-based transport to the next level. A new installation package is available that makes COTS, VM and cloud deployments easy.
Sencore’s DMG 7000 internet distribution gateway has full support of this RIST technology –
- RIST receive and transmit
– Simple and main profile
– Unicast and multicast support
– Packet retransmission via RTCP
– Full datagram and reduced overhead tunneling modes
– Encryption and authentication
– Link bonding
– Seamless switching
- Install package for COTS, VM and cloud environments
As with all Sencore products, the DMG 7000 platform is backed by Sencore’s best-in-class staff of ProCare support engineers.
To download the full datasheet and view new features and product specifications visit www.sencore.com