Sencore, an engineering leader in the development of reliable, cost-effective signal transmission and content monitoring solutions for the broadcast, cable, satellite, and IPTV markets, will be exhibiting at IBC 2022 at the RAI Amsterdam – September 9-12, 2022. Sencore is excited to be able to launch a brand new platform to their already vast portfolio, along with showcasing additional new and featured products – stand 1.F72. To schedule a meeting in advance with a member of the team, reach out today!
- Internet Distribution and Orchestration, Centra Gateway – The Centra Gateway platform represents an end-to-end, holistic orchestration platform that will allow broadcasters to manage the full extent of media networks from a centralized, intuitive interface which can either be located in the cloud (and thus accessible remotely from anywhere in the world), or through an on-site installation as required. The IBC-ready release will introduce the core functionality of the platform; namely, the reception, transmission and conversion of internet protocols for optimized distribution of video. Protocols supported will include RIST, SRT, Zixi, and HLS, along with MPEG over IP. Far more than a mere tool for protocol translation though, Centra Gateway represents a ‘mothership’ for the orchestration of streaming; collecting, converting, aggregating, orchestrating and distributing content as needed.
- Network Decoder, Impulse 300D – The Impulse 300D is a dynamic approach to the single channel decoder concept. At its core, the 300D is a versatile broadcast video processor, capable of receiving content over traditional facility multicast as well as OTT “internet” sources. The decoder itself offers a large range output ports including SDI, HDMI, and even analog video with RCA stereo for legacy applications. Offering a solid foundation of broadcast-tier features with support up to 4K/UHD via HDMI, the 300D is one of our most cross-compatible appliances in the Sencore portfolio. Use as a stand-alone DIY content delivery or rack-mountable up to three units in 1RU in traditional head-ends.
- Gateway Receiver Decoder, Impulse 400D – Impulse 400D is a powerful and cost-effective 4K UHD receiver decoder/gateway that supports MPEG-2/H.264/H.265 (HEVC) UHD/HD/SD decoding. With a versatile selection of input/output interfaces, the 400D is ideal to support professional digital turn-around and decoding applications. Decode, re-mulitplex or retransmit content up to 4K using industry standard protocols and IP infrastructures. Perfect for applications such as Internet Delivery, monitoring, digital-turnaround, digital signage, hospitality and enterprise video delivery.
- Professional Receiver Decoders with BISS-CA Support, MRD 7000, MRD 6000, MRD 5800, MRD 4400 – As BISS-CA continues to replace BISS 1,2 and other CAS methods across the globe, Sencore has updated most of its professional MRD product line to include native BISS-CA descrambling including new multi-section EMM modes. The MRD 7000, MRD 6000, MRD 5800 and MRD 4400 all include BISS-CA as an option and existing units can be software updated to add this functionality. Besides BISS-CA, Sencore’s professional MRD product line covers a broad range of decoding capabilities from high-end 4:2:2/HEVC contribution decoders with 8 audio pairs to mainline distribution decoders. All Sencore MRDs include unmatched ancillary data handling, the best user interface and experience in the business and unmatched reliability.
- Multichannel Multiformat Receiver Decoder, MRD 7000 – Sencore’s latest receiver, MRD7000 utilizes a new software-based platform to create a multichannel, multiformat professional decoder. Staying agile is paramount in today’s market and the MRD 7000 is able to deliver. Decode HEVC/H.264/MPEG2 up to 4K/UHD resolutions at high bitrate with support for 4:2:2 10-bit video including HDR and WCG. Multichannel decode allows the MRD 7000 to process up to 4x HD services or 1x UHD service in a 1RU chassis. Output options include 4x3G-SDI (two sample interleave & four quadrant), 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0B and SMPTE 2110 via 25GB fiber.
To make SMPTE 2110 application more practical, MRD 7000 now supports AMWA NMOS which specifies protocols for unit discovery, registration and connection management in IP production environments. Support of NMOS IS-04 (Discovery & Registration) and NMOS IS-05 (Device Connection Management) provides a solid bedrock for implementation with other vendor equipments in the same ecosystem.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Digital Media Gateway – DMG 4000 is a complete solution for contribution content systems requiring the latest transport and light compression technologies. This high density, high reliability platform supports JPEG XS encode/decode, ST 2110 routing with NMOS, HEVC/H.264 encode/decode, SRT and Zixi. The DMG 4000 offers a flexible and secure video transport platform ready to face the challenges of modern broadcast systems.
- Signal Collection Platform – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy encoder/transcoder for content acquisition, PEG encoding or transporting of nearly any video signal.. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to deliver content throughout any workflow. . Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, education, government, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
To download datasheets, view features and product specifications or request demos, visit www.sencore.com