Sencore, an engineering leader in the development of reliable, cost-effective signal transmission and content monitoring solutions for the broadcast, cable, satellite, and IPTV markets, will be exhibiting at the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo in Philladelphia, PA September 19-22, 2022. Sencore is excited to be able to launch a brand new platfrom to their already vast portfolio, along with showcasing additional new and featured products – booth 4062. To schedule a meeting at SCTE, reach out today!
- Internet Distribution and Orchestration, Centra Gateway – The Centra Gateway platform represents an end-to-end, holistic orchestration platform that will allow broadcasters to manage the full extent of media networks from a centralized, intuitive interface which can either be located in the cloud (and thus accessible remotely from anywhere in the world), or through an on-site installation as required. The release will introduce the core functionality of the platform; namely, the reception, transmission and conversion of internet protocols for optimized distribution of video. Protocols supported will include RIST, SRT, Zixi, and HLS, along with MPEG over IP. Far more than a mere tool for protocol translation though, Centra Gateway represents a ‘mothership’ for the orchestration of streaming; collecting, converting, aggregating, orchestrating and distributing content as needed.
- ATSC 3.0 Signal Level Meter, SLM 1530 – The first of its kind, ultra-portable ATSC 3.0 handheld signal level meter, is the perfect solution for broadcast professionals testing new ATSC 3.0 equipment and installations. Beyond ATSC 3.0, the meter includes full support for legacy ATSC 1.0 and QAM-B cable signals, making it a versatile tool for testing, installation, and maintenance.
This lightweight meter includes in-depth RF measurements, such as signal level, MER, BER, S/N, and constellation diagrams. The powerful spectrum analyzer feature is available for a single channel or full spectrum view. The pass/fail metrics make it quick and easy to identify issues in any system and the built-in decoder makes it simple to decode these new signals on the go.
- Signal Collection Platform, SCP 2100 – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy encoder/transcoder for content acquisition, PEG encoding or transporting of nearly any video signal.. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to deliver content throughout any workflow. . Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, education, government, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Modular video processing platform, OmniHub 6/16 – The OmniHub 6/16 is the next generation of modular video processing by Sencore. The 4RU OmniHub 16 chassis comes with dual power supply and accommodates up to sixteen modules. The 1RU OmniHub 6 chassis comes with a single or dual power supply option and accommodates up to six modules. Using a built-in IP switch and diverse range of hot-swappable input/output options, OmniHub 6/16 is a highly flexible solution perfect for a variety of applications including Hospitality, Education, Government, MDU, and more. Offering an excellent balance of performance VS value, the OmniHub 6/16 is ideal for dense multi-channel encoding, signal reception, digital turn around, and simultaneous IPTV + QAM distribution without an excessive price tag. Backed by a US based support team and an intuitive Web-Interface, the OmniHub platform is easy for any organization to deploy and operate..
- VideoBRIDGE Ultra-Portable IP/RF Monitoring Probe, NOMAD Pro – With support for almost all modern broadcast delivery technologies, Nomad Pro is the Swiss Army knife of digital media monitoring. It enables instant understanding and deep analytics of OTT multiscreen streams, IP multicasts, SDIoIP, ASI, satellite, terrestrial and cable sources. Nomad Pro covers all the monitoring needs encountered in hybrid IP multicast, OTT and RF networks. It is the ultimate, all-in-one and rugged monitoring and analysis solution for the technician on the move.
The Nomad Pro features an abundance of inputs including optical/electrical Gigabit Ethernet, ASI in/out, cable RF, terrestrial RF, DVB-S/S2 satellite and external 1PPS GPS time-reference. There are two versions of Nomad Pro – one for ATSC including an ATSC/QAM-A/B/C RF input and one for DVB including a DVB-T/T2/DVB-C RF input.
As media delivery technologies become more and more complex, using Nomad Pro will give invaluable insight into signal behaviors without the need for deep operator knowledge. The comprehensive IP and RF analysis tools in Nomad Pro are ideal for understanding system performance and finding issues regardless of the media transported.
To download datasheets, view features and product specifications or request demos, visit www.sencore.com