Sencore, an engineering leader in the development of reliable, cost-effective signal transmission and content monitoring solutions for the broadcast, cable, satellite, and IPTV markets, will be exhibiting at NAB 2022 in Las Vegas NV – April 24-27, 2022. Sencore is excited to be able to showcase new and featured products in a new hall and booth (W7000). To schedule a meeting in advance with a member of the team, reach out today!
- ATSC 3.0 to TS Multi-Channel Transcoder, TXS 3800 – The TXS 3800 is a dense ATSC 3.0 transcoder, capable of transcoding up to 4 ATSC 3.0 services in a single chassis. Video can be transcoded to MPEG-2 and H.264, along with down-scaling, transrating and caption conversion. Audio is transcoded to either AC-3 or AAC and service names are mapped into standard TVCT format. Once transcoded, all elements are packaged into an MPEG transport stream and output as a traditional MPEG/IP transport stream for downstream use.
- ATSC 3.0 Signal Level Meter, SLM 1530 – The first of its kind, ultra-portable ATSC 3.0 handheld signal level meter (SLM 1530), is the perfect solution for broadcast professionals testing new ATSC 3.0 equipment and installations. Beyond ATSC 3.0, the meter includes full support for legacy ATSC 1.0 and QAM-B cable signals, making it a versatile tool for testing, installation, and maintenance.
This lightweight meter includes in-depth RF measurements, such as signal level, MER, BER, S/N, and constellation diagrams. The powerful spectrum analyzer feature is available for a single channel or full spectrum view. The pass/fail metrics make it quick and easy to identify issues in any system and the built-in decoder makes it simple to decode these new signals on the go.
- ATSC 3.0 Receiver Decoder, ARD 3100/3400 – Sencore’s ARD 3000 series of ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enables users to decode a single channel (ARD 3100) or up to four channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform. The product is perfectly suited for re-encode or confidence monitoring applications in existing distribution systems. The ARD 3000 series includes an ATSC 3.0 RF input allowing the user to tune to an RF channel and decode up to four services. Decoded services are output via 4x3G-SDI for UHD services or 3G/HD/SD-SDI for HD and SD services. Unit configuration is done using the intuitive web GUI or through APIs like REST and SNMP.
- Internet Distribution Gateway – The DMG 7000 is focused on providing a gateway between broadcast MPEG/IP networks and internet-based distribution technologies. Protocols like SRT, Zixi, RIST and HLS allow content providers to use standard internet connections to build reliable, low-cost distribution networks. No longer are high-cost satellite and fiber links required to backhaul high quality content from remote sites to head-ends or distribute content to regional hubs. The DMG 7000 is flexible and can be deployed on COTS hardware or virtual environments. Reduce your CAPEX and OPEX expenditures and utilize the latest technologies in internet distribution to transport your content.
- Network Decoder, Impulse 300D – The Impulse 300D is a dynamic approach to the single channel decoder concept. At its core, the 300D is a versatile broadcast video processor, capable of receiving content over traditional facility multicast as well as OTT “internet” sources. The decoder itself offers a large range output ports including SDI, HDMI, and even analog video with RCA stereo for legacy applications. Offering a solid foundation of broadcast-tier features with support up to 4K/UHD via HDMI, the 300D is one of our most cross-compatible appliances in the Sencore portfolio. Use as a stand-alone DIY content delivery or rack-mountable up to three units in 1RU in traditional head-ends.
- Universal Receiver Decoder, Impulse 400D – Impulse 400D is a powerful and cost-effective 4K UHD receiver decoder/gateway that supports MPEG-2/H.264/H.265 (HEVC) UHD/HD/SD decoding. With a versatile selection of input/output interfaces, the 400D is ideal to support professional digital turn-around and decoding applications. Decode, re-mulitplex or retransmit content up to 4K using industry standard protocols and IP infrastructures. Perfect for applications such as monitoring, digital-turnaround, digital signage, hospitality and enterprise video delivery.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Digital Media Gateway – DMG 4000 is a complete solution for contribution content systems requiring the latest transport and light compression technologies. This high density, high reliability platform supports JPEG XS encode/decode, ST 2110 routing with NMOS, HEVC/H.264 encode/decode, SRT and Zixi. The DMG 4000 offers a flexible and secure video transport platform ready to face the challenges of modern broadcast systems.
- Signal Collection Platform – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy encoder/transcoder for content acquisition, PEG encoding or transporting of nearly any video signal.. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to deliver content throughout any workflow. . Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, education, government, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
To download datasheets, view features and product specifications or request demos, visit www.sencore.com