Sencore, the gateway to better video delivery, will be exhibiting at the NAB Show New York, October 19-20 in New York City. Sencore is excited to be able to showcase a newly launched Video Distribution Platform – Centra Gateway, along with additional featured products and solutions. Visit Sencore in booth 1014. To schedule a meeting at NAB NY, reach out today!
- Internet Distribution and Orchestration, Centra Gateway – The Centra Gateway platform represents an end-to-end, holistic orchestration platform that will allow broadcasters to manage the full extent of media networks from a centralized, intuitive interface which can either be located in the cloud (and thus accessible remotely from anywhere in the world), or through an on-site installation as required. The release will introduce the core functionality of the platform; namely, the reception, transmission and conversion of internet protocols for optimized distribution of video. Protocols supported will include RIST, SRT, Zixi, and HLS, along with MPEG over IP. Far more than a mere tool for protocol translation though, Centra Gateway represents a ‘mothership’ for the orchestration of streaming; collecting, converting, aggregating, orchestrating and distributing content as needed.
- Network Decoder, Impulse 300D – The Impulse 300D is a dynamic approach to the single channel decoder concept. At its core, the 300D is a versatile broadcast video processor, capable of receiving content over traditional facility multicast as well as OTT “internet” sources. The decoder itself offers a large range output ports including SDI, HDMI, and even analog video with RCA stereo for legacy applications. Offering a solid foundation of broadcast-tier features with support up to 4K/UHD via HDMI, the 300D is one of our most cross-compatible appliances in the Sencore portfolio. Use as a stand-alone DIY content delivery or rack-mountable up to three units in 1RU in traditional head-ends.
- Gateway Receiver Decoder, Impulse 400D – Impulse 400D is a powerful and cost-effective 4K UHD receiver decoder/gateway that supports MPEG-2/H.264/H.265 (HEVC) UHD/HD/SD decoding. With a versatile selection of input/output interfaces, the 400D is ideal to support professional digital turn-around and decoding applications. Decode, re-mulitplex or retransmit content up to 4K using industry standard protocols and IP infrastructures. Perfect for applications such as Internet Delivery, monitoring, digital-turnaround, digital signage, hospitality and enterprise video delivery.
- Signal Collection Platform, SCP 2100 – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy encoder/transcoder for content acquisition, PEG encoding or transporting of nearly any video signal.. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to deliver content throughout any workflow. . Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, education, government, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Modular video processing platform, OmniHub 6/16 – The OmniHub 6/16 is the next generation of modular video processing by Sencore. The 4RU OmniHub 16 chassis comes with dual power supply and accommodates up to sixteen modules. The 1RU OmniHub 6 chassis comes with a single or dual power supply option and accommodates up to six modules. Using a built-in IP switch and diverse range of hot-swappable input/output options, and is a highly flexible solution perfect for a variety of applications including Hospitality, Education, Government, MDU and more. Offering an excellent balance of performance VS value, the OmniHub 6/16 is ideal for dense multi-channel encoding, signal reception, digital turn around, and simultaneous IPTV + QAM distribution without an excessive price tag. Backed by a US based support team and an intuitive web-Interface, the OmniHub platform is easy for any organization to deploy and operate.
- VideoBRIDGE Ultra-Portable IP/RF Monitoring Probe, NOMAD Pro – With support for almost all modern broadcast delivery technologies, Nomad Pro is the Swiss Army knife of digital media monitoring. It enables instant understanding and deep analytics of OTT multiscreen streams, IP multicasts, SDIoIP, ASI, satellite, terrestrial and cable sources. Nomad Pro covers all the monitoring needs encountered in hybrid IP multicast, OTT and RF networks. It is the ultimate, all-in-one and rugged monitoring and analysis solution for the technician on the move.
The Nomad Pro features an abundance of inputs including optical/electrical Gigabit Ethernet, ASI in/out, cable RF, terrestrial RF, DVB-S/S2 satellite and external 1PPS GPS time-reference. There are two versions of Nomad Pro – one for ATSC including an ATSC/QAM-A/B/C RF input and one for DVB including a DVB-T/T2/DVB-C RF input.
As media delivery technologies become more and more complex, using Nomad Pro will give invaluable insight into signal behaviors without the need for deep operator knowledge. The comprehensive IP and RF analysis tools in Nomad Pro are ideal for understanding system performance and finding issues regardless of the media transported.