Sencore, an engineering leader in the development of reliable, cost-effective signal transmission and content monitoring solutions for the broadcast, cable, satellite, and IPTV markets, will be exhibiting at the Texas Association of Broadcasters, in Austin TX, August 3-4, 2022. Stop at booth 302 to learn how Sencore can provide the solutions you’ve been searching for.
- ATSC 3.0 Receiver Decoder – Sencore’s ARD 3000 series of ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enables users to decode a single channel (ARD 3100) or up to four channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform. The product is perfectly suited for re-encode or confidence monitoring applications in existing distribution systems. The ARD 3000 series includes an ATSC 3.0 RF input allowing the user to tune to an RF channel and decode up to four services. Decoded services are output via 4x3G-SDI for UHD services or 3G/HD/SD-SDI for HD and SD services. Unit configuration is done using the intuitive web GUI or through APIs like REST and SNMP.
- Multichannel Multiformat Receiver Decoder, MRD 7000 – Sencore’s latest receiver decoder utilizes a new software-based platform to create a multichannel, multiformat professional receiver decoder. Staying agile is paramount in today’s market and the MRD 7000 is able to deliver. Decode HEVC/H.264/MPEG2 up to 4K/UHD resolutions at high bitrate with support for 4:2:2 10-bit video including HDR and WCG. The MRD 7000 supports up to 8 services (16 channels) of audio processing for MPEG1/2, AAC and Dolby AC3/AC3+/Dolby E/ATMOS. Multichannel decode allows the MRD 7000 to process up to 4x HD services or 1x UHD service in a 1RU chassis. Output options include 4x3G-SDI (two sample interleave & four quadrant), 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0B and SMPTE 2110 via 10GB or 25GB fiber. The MRD 7000 maintains our long tradition of ease of use, with a straight-forward user interface and web APIs.
- IPTV System, PLAY – The OmniHub PLAY IPTV system is an intuitive yet powerful solution for centralized management of Android-based set-top boxes. With increasing popularity of IPTV technology, PLAY is perfect for hospitality, education, government, or any facility looking to play IP videos across multiple televisions. It can be easily customized to access to live channels, video-on-demand assets, and digital signage using a simplified web-interface. Made possible by PLAY’s APK software (Android app), the powerful PLAY200 server supports up to 500 STB over the network. OmniHub PLAY allows the facility to update high-quality images and customize messages from the head-end without the hassle of visiting each STB location. It maximizes return-on-investment (ROI) by incorporating house channels, advertisements, and other relevant information at the television as viewers interact via a hand-held remote.
- Internet Distribution Gateway – Utilizing the latest software-based platform from Sencore, the DMG 7000 is focused on providing a gateway between broadcast MPEG/IP networks and internet-based distribution protocols. These ever-growing protocols like SRT, Zixi, RIST and HLS allow content providers to use consumer-based internet connections to provide reliable, low-cost distribution networks. No longer is high-cost satellite and fiber links required to backhaul high quality content from remote sites to head-ends or distribute content to regional hubs. Being a software-based, the DMG 7000 can be deployed on COTS hardware in a variety of form factors from mini-PCs to 1RU rack mount servers and virtual environments such as AWS or Google Cloud. Reduce your CAPEX and OPEX expenditures and utilize the latest technologies in internet distribution to broadcast your content.
- Signal Collection Platform – The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy unit for acquiring and backhauling nearly any video signals across the internet. Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to acquire feeds that may have previously been too costly or difficult. Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
To download datasheets, view features and product specifications or request demos, visit www.sencore.com